My Paintings Beast N Fishes Famous Misc



----------------
Now playing:
The Fall - Dr. Bucks' Letter
via FoxyTunes



























Sigur ros

I like sigur ros sayeth the 15 yr old spectator to debacle

drawn in exquisite tones where the beach

missed suddentally est silver shore

Brain Patio

Sounds of Cocteau twins unt

late 80s student music issuing from halls

in the midst of youth discovering coupling well felt exploration adore red hair

me me me me me me me

me my you is all y ever think about

on reflection 1992 when split into 7 different characters

we all wish f harmony

gustatory

we ate as though unfed children clawed us unt

lookin up she arose

from the filth of modern life to ascend a new plain grandiose encompass

home

it is where the heart is enfolded by love

spoken through different gradients of perception

humbly hide underneath the stairs in a fridge buzzing way

seismic

shadow cast in moved through a trip to bakewell Derbyshire

mud sodden shoes spoken in cow manure

a dug concreted dish like in hillside wit girlfriend

pub 241

before cow dug dish thirst quenched o er lookin Derbyshire

hills reach down valley sheep test wit girlfriend calm time

seismic proportions rattle my soul pub beer

feet

crossed legged stance kaku dachi mode feel feet entranced entrance

slender n airbrushed glossy photoshop clipped

and prestine sexually placed

start

dream in sleep imagine daydream her face

clipped shopped photo classy

sexual truckle tranced with the begin the begin all blood in int in


Comments

Popular Posts