Dream from month-ish ago...

Mirtazapine epic dream induced by. By pretty seashore how I’d imagine Jersey to be on its coast. Theme again of telling parents about depression.

Greek traditional soldiers marching in formation in village square.

Confusion over who is going out with who… Julie ( 1st girlfriend Has reappeared). She is upset by my condition. A cad tries to ‘move in’ on her. Feelings of eroticism and sexual congress permeate this section.

Row with mother- “..THEREFORE DOESN’T EXIST!” I shout at her- her own words. She echoes this sentence.

Charlie (from work) asks if I’d be available for Xmas staff party. This is set in 23 Partridge Close, Worle, Weston-super-mare, North Somerset; family home from past. My father is home for lunch from work.

I must change my clothing. End up taking a wrong stairwell, am in airport. 3 female friends work there, or are they going on holiday?- It leads to a cramped door way. I have helped mum with kid. We are on a private jet for local mayor (bit like U. S presidents) but all cheap 1970’s plastic. We settle in for the flight.

*

Comments

Popular Posts