Scooby Snacks

T

Bar

Bar

Bar

Rain

Cold

Heat

Extremis

Ill-fait,

So i

Event-

Ually

Just say: “it- she is no one; a name plucked from thin air. Is it getting’ hot in here?”

Distract-

Distraction.

I concede to you this one treasure where our plastic assholes speak volumes in their shrill cries- you know how it is-

They do stuff all

But

Get

Old

Quickly

After all what are friends for?

London, brittle with fear,

Fear of being poor,

See Groucho Marx who could hear a light bulb on- wasted electricity in a salubrious home,

Equals wasted money,

Plastic,

Disposable,

Our souls cheap in a mirror where I thought you were,

Where I thought you were.

“Who the hell is Mandy..one of your ex’s?” She asks impertinently,

discovering herself,

unfortunately,

belligerently,

self-effecing I icily give

it

to

the

quietness, the cartoon great Dane entertains with his ghost-busting formula and

insatiable appetite, hence,

thereof,

therefore,

therein,

thereabouts

(there..there)

Scooby snacks,

Cheeky fellow.

The man’s a giant among men,

Train passes structures where once there were some after a nuclear blast,

Note yet another hallucinatory trip,

Yet another excursion to London.

Brittle with fear,

‘by any standard it was traumatic,’

tepid water soaks body after a long soak in the bath,

a thousand spiders pass o’er me, they don’t bother me,

surf ‘n’ turf me out of my mind,

outta my mind- no beauty here ‘cept what you expect.

I was walking, sore, (voluntarily) wishing a biscuit tin beaten.

“It’s your choice,” she said in her own voice.

“It’s my own fault,” I concur- it’ll get blurred,

I wanted to really tell her,

I want to REALLY tell her.

1428 fraction time signature of Andrei Rublev film; Rusian icon painter,

hey intelligentsia!!

Hey Mandy!!!

Whom….?

Quiet passes grasp us in a whole heap of Scooby Doo.

Too many connotations of what may (or may not) have

been said

yesterday.

“Where’d you go?” She asked with my voice.

“I don’t know what to say,” I say, I say.

It’s beyond a reasonable doubt,

I’ll apply that for you,

I’ll apply that for you.

It’s beyond here and now,

It was lost in a fantasy,

Like scampi and chips,

Chicken in a basket,

Hand-held

I

Videoed it,

I

Videoed it,

(all is rhythm note,

undercut).

Comments

Popular Posts