My 1st Musical album: Pooch by my alter ego Calactus

My first musical foray into song writing using alternative rock, see:



http://cdbaby.com/cd/calactus3









Birthday Song

When we leave across the Earth,
You spoke and grasped my hand, love.
I wish you a happy birthday,
I feel for you today.

When we holiday like TV intense,
No correlation for what was to come.
I wish you a happy birthday,
I feel you today.

All our pasts, all our future’s,
No more in doubt,
Whatever suits you.

When I got down on one knee,
You smiled and I knew you wanted to be with me,
I wish you happiness on your wedding day,
I marry you today.

And now when we’re apart,
It’s enough to remind me,
How I loved you from the start.

IMPROVISATION





I love pap

Let’s fall in love, let’s dance & snog,
Let’s fall in love, let’s talk mush,
Let’s have a ball, let’s hand hold,
Let’s fall in love, let’s talk mush.

(CHORUS)
I love pap, I love shite,
I love dexterity beyond metaphysical chemistry.

Let’s argue pissed, let’s make a wish,
That you’re not pregnant & I’m not a git,
Let’s split up, let’s make up,
Let’s throw up & then French kiss.

(CHORUS)





Ferry beach song

Flotsam, shale beach,
Broken on Suffolk reach,
An airhead passes by sea wall,
A bare chested man on golf course.

Set-in-stone lyrics gone,
Many moons ago song sung,
clouds blacken in non-event,
defence roundhouse rent, offer up disposable, disposable,
offer up winkle full, winkle full.

She passed by Sweden bound,
He passed up second time around,
Wish disposable.

Wanton beachhead Zerbrugge calm,
Waves dangerous then cold entomb,
Yacht suspect,
Light peace brings us,
Dusk covers down…







Severed song

Where have I gone is this the start of when the end comes?
Is there life to answer for in all of this?
We will unite as one and my mind is free now with the severed song.







Gyrating Hipster & Drunken Kung fu

Winding my way,
As butterfly whip hand,
Drunken swan strike,
Finding I’m full baboon in flight.

(CHORUS)
It’s an oxymoron,
It’s a Yorkshire sturgeon,
It’s over-priced quail eggs,
It’s a murderess’s death.

Finding a way,
Killer whale crunch,
Great White shark bite,
Eyes rolling back in black sight.

(CHORUS)

It’s a tart full on,
It’s a Lancaster honeymoon,
It’s underpaid morons,
It’s a celeb’ fallin’ ®

Locating Bishop move to Pawn,
As gyrating hipsters in a New Dawn,
Drunken elbow, new tooth plight,
Finding I am in full flight tonight.










City Mid-High Junket

City mid-high junket,
Ignored so= no sex,
Blanched ‘n’ pussy whipped,
Past tense all you could be.

Restless big blue eyes,
All the rest you should see,
Where do we go down deep darlin’ sea,
Where the heavens ‘n’ devils to P-A-R-T-Y
Because of us/yah/you/me.

Listless, unconscious,
Bleepin’ tools to measure time of the heart,
Sustain (for a little while) at least,
Down damned with the unemployed/unemployable ffffools.







Love ‘n’ Need

Check out, check in baby,
Where would y’ be without these things?
I screen your calls and climb up doors,
Ne’er shut, ne’ er open,
Understand my love?
Understand my love?
Tunnel vision, bats ‘n’ rats in collusion,
Light deficit blank mind rancour, in candour,
Violins break in, more subtle,
Like my mind strapped ‘n’ tied far from me,
Far from me.

Do you see the monsters in the dark?
There’s no rivalry here baby, ba-by.
Sweetheart, honey, babe, luscious,
Free me, free me, free me, free me.
Where can one without the other be?
Can’t y’ see, ohhh…..
Where in the last dances could we be,
Thee and me, thee me, thee and….

Pressed up against the wet, rusted gate,
Girlish young enthusiasm exists free,
Bluebells photographed all….
…..free…..
When on a list can we truly be free?
When on a list can we truly be free?
When will all this be the whole me?
When will all this be the whole me?
I love ‘n’ need you
Baby.




Bill

Walkin’ in a breath of air, a family unit
Brings me
Peace,
War where d’ you go solider?
It’s all within a community spirit,
Peace..lifts me….
Peace
What do you do oh Father?

(CHORUS)
The true meaning of being,
The love chance spark feelin’,
The interest waxes ‘n’ wanes,
The return of the politick sane.

Breath kiting red to sky,
Peace…is flying,
Peace is where dead not dyin’,
Peace…brings me, brings me,
Block free,
Unit 3,
Breathless,
Ident’ enterin’,
Credit card,
Discard,
Where y’ been? Where y’ been?

(CHORUS)
Bristol green trees, grass follows me.
Tucked up ‘n’ father held Bill, 1 month old, slept,
Bristol park, tired parents see
All the scars within me.
Family unit going strong, family people,
Won’t e’er do wrong, won’t e’er do wrong,
Breath life me, Bill sleep in sweet discovery dreams.







Nostradamus


Speak your whispers here dear child,
Lose/loose yourself in my stereo style,
There’s no need to cry be still,
Be still child.
A broken dream awakes itself,
To rid upon rested crow’s nest,
There’s no need to cry be still,
Be still, sleepin’, child.

Broken home, broken mind,
Broken twig, broken wheel hub,
Don’t you blub or cry now duck,
We’re all in, count me in,
You love to sing in the family,
At get-together’s, but we know better.

Nostradamus where are you now?
When we spiritual vacant,
Open-mouthed pray to big god,
TV sods, soap opera shit,
How bad is it? How bad is it?
That consumer junky junket is not our wish,
NOT OUR WISH!
(THERE MUST BE MORE THAN THIS!!)

Shells crushed, soul toyed with, cold cat,
Now a dog flap, wh’d think o’ that?
Be quiet dear child or add to,
Subtract,
To my Cheshire Cat Lithium,
Fluoxtine, Mirtazapine,
Let all out, let all out………………….. (improvisation)
Ohhhh….





Tumblin’

I don’t know what I’ve become,
Time rolls on, it….rolls on.
Here I am in same sandblasted mind,
Where all my demons are guests,
Where, where have I gone?

Your eyes follow me around the room,
Like a schizoid pest all undone,
Here I am in same sandblasted mind,
Where all my soul lifts so free,
Where, where have I gone?

(CHORUS)
Tumblin’ down,
Tumblin’ down,
Where my love have y’ gone?
In this…my quiet repose,
In this… whiny sssong.

You break up on the tinny mobile,
You laid-back in holiday style,
Here I am in same secured mind,
Where demons ‘n’ ghosts ‘n’ angels free,
Where, where have I gone?
(CHORUS)

Comments

Popular Posts