Pie R Squared Act 4 Scene 2

Pie R Squared Act 4 Scene 2: Maryport

Joe:

Another bad pie,
on this trip,
another town,
to the north-west tip.

Another day,
the sea breeze
on this coast,
I kinda feel at ease.

But I am worried,
there is no need,
leaving Maryport,
I kinda feel at ease.
I tell ya..

When I'm driving,
all seems well and right,
all is crisp and bright.
When I'm driving,
I feel totally at ease,
it's when I do as I please.

(CHORAL IMPROVISATION)

John Q:

Previously, M60 onto M6 to Keswick, Travel Lodge Sheep & Wool Centre, Braithwaite Waters, Workington, cuppa, bad pie in Maryport, leaving, now follow north-west tip of Cumbria to Carlisle, health fruit drink and prawn sandwich, follow M6 to natural end, M47, then, A708 to Selkirk, hotel meal (for the evening); Greek salad followed by duck, plenty of Budvar.

Comments

Popular Posts