Pie R Squared Act 4 Scene 4

Pie R Squared Act 4 Scene 4: Angel of the North

Angel: awake Joe.

Joe: wha'?

Angel: awake Joe.

Joe: who the hell are you?

Angel: you must go north Joe.

Joe: wha'? What time is it? (PAUSE)
Jesus, it's three in the bloody morning!

Angel: shush.

Joe: don't tell me to 'shush'....oh.
Jeeze Louise, sorry, I thought you were a figment of my-

Angel: it's alright.

Joe: sorry 'bout that.
This isn't a dream is it? You're quite a..

Angel: you should not flirt with angels Joe. I am older than I appear.

Joe: right, yeah. Go north. I thought I was north?

Angel: your perfect pie lies beyond Edinburgh Joe.

Joe: really?

Angel: go north Joe. (VOICE ECHO AND FADES)

Joe: wait, where are you going? What's heaven like?

Angel: goodbye Joe. (VOICE DISTANT)

Angel of the North song:

Eveille, Joe eveille,
sasir votre destin,
aller vers le nord Joe vers le nord,
nouvris a tarte et tout ce que vous pourez etre.

Awake, Joe awake,
embrace your destiny,
go north, Joe go north,
pie fed and all that you can be.

Comments

Popular Posts