Pie R Squared Act 5 Scene 2

Pie R Squared Act 5 Scene 2: Edinburgh Demons

Demons of seven sins calls:

WHAAKOOM! HROKK! BADOOM! FWAPP! WWOOOSSHH! SPOOSH! BBKBKKKBKOOOM!

Greed: I am the demon of Greed- and like all men you wish you were rich!

Wrath: I am the demon of Wrath- remember when you lost your temper with that guy in the Ford Mondeo?

Sloth: I am the demon of Sloth- remember when you got up late today?

Envy: you coveted those high class sports cars on your journey Joe.

Gluttony: I am Gluttony. You desire pies too, too, much my chubby friend!

Pride: I am Pride, you thought you were better than that slave trader; Jacob Vinney. And you gave him to our master!

Lust: I am Lust. Remember your pure sexual gratification with that lady in St. Ives? You didn't even leave a note saying; 'thanks for a lovely night, see ya'.
Now it's time to pay up. Our dark Lord Lucifer awaits you.

Joe: oh..what about..(SOUNDS OF JOE'S RUNNING FOOTSTEPS)

(DEMONS IN UNISON) GET HIM!!!!!!!!

*
Jesus: in the name of my father be gone and trouble this young man no more.
You alright Joe?

Joe: (OUT OF BREATH) yeah. Who'd you say you were again?

Comments

Popular Posts