Quoth the raven

'When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you.' Friedrich Nietzsche


[What a moustache!!!!!]

'Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.' Macbeth; Shakespeare


Happy Go Lucky Me; George Formby


'I can laugh
When things ain't funny
Ha ha, happy-go-lucky me

Yeah, I can smile
When I ain't got no money
Ha, ha, happy-go-lucky me

It may sound silly but I don't care
I got the moonlight, I got the sun
I got the stars above'


The Dude [abides man];The Big Lebowski




'Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor dullards. Fear is the price of our instrument.' Dr Lecter to Will Graham in Red Dragon


'I dunno what the hell's in there, but it's weird and pissed off, whatever it is.'
Clark; The Thing [1982]



The master of quotes and mean looks Mr Clint Eastwood;

'Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.'
The Outlaw Josey Wales

'When a naked man's chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he's not out collecting for the Red Cross.'
Dirty Harry






Comments

Popular Posts